These universally fit filtered pipette tips are designed for research-grade pipettes. Axygen® pipette tips are ideal for molecular and microbiology applications where remaining contamination can invalidate results.
The position of the filter allows sufficient space between the sample and the filter at the maximum nominal volume and, in the event of over-pipetting, the sample can be easily recovered by dispensing. The filters are made of polyethylene and do not contain PCR inhibitors. Certified RNase, DNase, and endotoxin-free hydrophobic filter barrier. Pre-sterilized. Racked Volume: 200μL. Light color. Corning Axygen #: TF-200-RS.
– Universal tip 200ul of autoclavable polypropylene.
– Free of RNase, DNase, and PCR inhibitors.
– MAXIMUM RECOVERY technology for ultra-low retention and high performance
– Compatible with pipettes of different brands.
– With filter allows the free passage of air and blocking of contamination by aerosol.
– In rack
»200uL Tips with sterile low retention rack filter (TF-200-LRS)