The OnSite Malaria Pf / Pv Ab Combo Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of antibodies, including IgG, IgM, and IgA against Plasmodium falciparum (Pf) and Plasmodium vivax (Pv) in serum, plasma, or blood total human.
- Use whole blood, plasma, or serum samples
- It uses a highly purified antigen to ensure the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
- Detects total antibodies against Pdf and Pv
- Ease of use requires minimal staff training
- Quick response time to results
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- A cassette device
- A desiccant
- Two-brand capillary tubes (10/20 µL)
- Sample diluent (REF SB-R0111, 5 mL / bottle)
- A package leaflet (instructions for use)